Fundora My Dentist is open:
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Please note that our office will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas
For your convenience, we offer the following methods to schedule your appointments:
- Online scheduling: To request appointment availability, please click here to fill out the form. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- Call our office at 727-300-1594.
Please call our office at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment. We’ll work with you to help you find another date that fits your schedule.
- Completed new patient forms
- Insurance card/information
- List of current medications and medical conditions
- X-rays taken in the last 6 months (if available)
If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you within 24 hours.
Fundora My Dentist provides preventive, cosmetic, endodontic, restorative, and periodontal dental services. Please click on our Treatments tab for more details.
We will conduct a thorough examination on your first visit to determine the best course of action to achieve dental health and your goals. We will:
- Take full mouth x-rays to identify any current problems and to use as a baseline on future visits to detect early signs of problems.
- Assess gum condition and health.
- Examine teeth for cavities and condition of old dental restorations.
- Perform a head and neck exam, including salivary glands and lymph nodes, for swelling or other abnormalities.
- Screen for oral cancer and TMJ (jaw joint).
Many health conditions are indicated in the mouth and can affect oral health, so your medical information is very important in diagnosing issues with your teeth, gums and mouth.
Fillings can last for many years, but over time they wear down, discolor, crack and sometimes fall out. Early detection of problems with fillings can help you avoid getting cavities under the filling and causing more serious decay. Let us know if you’re experiencing any pain. We’ll check your fillings at every visit to determine if any need to be replaced.
According to the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, you should begin cleaning your child’s gums with a soft cloth soon after birth. As soon as the first tooth appears, start brushing twice daily with a soft infant toothbrush and just a smear of toothpaste. When you come in for your child’s first visit, we’ll show you how to brush properly.
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends visiting the dentist as soon as the first tooth appears, or by the child’s first birthday. We can look for potential problems and help your child get to know us as their friend. These early visits can make your child’s experience with a dentist a positive one.
Please note that patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all visits. We want to meet with both of you to discuss findings and treatments, and to address your questions and concerns.
Request Your Appointment Today!
At Fundora My Dentist, we make it easy to schedule an appointment time that fits your busy lifestyle. Click on the button to request a time that works for you. We can't wait to see you!